ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – May 8, 2018 – The Digital Therapeutics Alliance (DTA) welcomes ten global thought leaders as 2018 Strategic Advisors. These individuals will engage with DTA leaders and members to establish and progress the Alliance’s goals and initiatives.
- Andrew Matzkin: Health Advances LLC, Partner
- Bray Patrick-Lake: Duke Clinical Research Institute, Director of Stakeholder Engagement and Research Together Program Lead
- James Spika: Evolent Health, Senior Director, Quality Improvement
- Jessica Shull: Hospital Bellvitge & University of Barcelona, Digital Health
- Jim McGough: EdgeOne Medical Inc., Co-Founder and Director
- Kavita Patel: Johns Hopkins Medicine, Sibley Hospital, Associate Chief Medical Officer and Medicare Director & Brookings Institution, Nonresident Senior Fellow
- Marc Sluijs: DigitalHealth.Network, Founder
- Mark Bini: Express Scripts, Vice President, New Solutions
- Pavan Choksi: Rx.Health, Vice President of Corporate Development
- Roberto Ascione: Healthware, CEO
DTA launched in October 2017 through a collaboration of four digital therapeutics companies: Akili Interactive, Propeller Health, Voluntis, and WellDoc. Today, DTA also welcomes nine companies to membership: Bayer, Big Health, Cognoa, Kaia Health, Merck, Omada Health, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc., Pear Therapeutics, and Sanofi.
“DTA is committed to convening industry leaders that share a passion for crafting a strong future for the integration of tested, trustworthy digital solutions in healthcare,” said Pierre Leurent, CEO of Voluntis and DTA Board of Directors Chair.
In its first year, DTA will engage with patients, providers, payers, and regulators to define and develop meaningful resources to guide and scale this quickly evolving industry. The Alliance recognizes that this group of Strategic Advisors, from aligned industries beyond its membership, brings unique value and perspective to our core initiatives and projects.
The Digital Therapeutics Alliance (DTA) is a global non-profit trade association with the mission of broadening the understanding, adoption, and integration of clinically-validated digital therapeutics into healthcare through education, advocacy, and research. To learn more please visit: www.dtxalliance.org.